How To: Book A Room
So, you want to use a room somewhere on campus for some reason? Good news - you can book most university rooms for use as YSTV!
You are a Member
- Ask the secretary or someone else in the admin team - drop them a message on slack or an email! Include:
- The date(s) and time(s) you need the room
- Any building or room preference - get the room code (E.G. G/N/045) that is visible on the door of all uni rooms if you have one in mind
- How many people you are expecting to be there
- Someone will either book the room for you or show you how!
You are Admin Team (or know the socs account details)
- Login to the Uni facilities helpdesk with the socs account
- Don't know the socs account details? Ask someone else on committee, else computing team probably have it written down somewhere... they know everything
- Click "Book a room", then "Request room booking / view my bookings"
- Die of old age while the joy that is planon loads
- Seriously, I can't finish this wiki article cos it's down for maintenance